SteemPeak Release - Update v1.14.5 - Wallet Improvements Requested by the Community
After the latest release some of you proposed small changes, improvements and fixes. So here is a small release including some of them that I think are worth a quick release ;)
The new release is now live at https://steempeak.com
1. Show SBD conversion requests and include in Estimated Account Value
Thanks to @jpphotography for mentioning this point. Now conversion requests are included in the main part of the Wallet page and included in the estimated account value. After the update this is the result:
2. SNAX Tokens are now included in the Estimated Account Value
This have been requested by @stupid in a comment on our latest post. He also suggested to use CoinGecko and luckily that's exactly the service we already use in the Wallet page to retrieve the STEEMM/SBD prices.
3. Include Steem Engine staked and delegated tokens in the Estimated Account Value
This have been requested by @midlet. Now the total value of the Steem Engine balance should be correct also for accounts with staked or delegated tokens.
4. Shorter 'permlink' for Comments
Similar to what have been done on Condenser with this PR the permlink for comments is now a bit shorter.
Full Release Note:
Other than the major changes described above there are other small fixes and improvements. This is the full list:
- Conversion requests are now included in the wallet and in the estimated account value - SNAX tokens are now included in the estimated account value - Steem Engine staked tokens and delegations are now included in the estimated account value - Improve the look of the title overlay in the Portfolio page - Restored the order of the favorite users sidebar (@thekittygirl thanks for pointing this out) - Reworked the comments section in the Post page to be smarter, faster and to fix some strange bugs (thanks to @geekpowered for reporting these issues) - As always more minor bugfixes and improvements
Now's probably a nice time to remind you that we run a witness server to help process the blocks for the Steem Blockchain. You can vote for our witness so we are in a position to process more of them.
This works for all witnesses BTW
- Using Keychain: You just have to click and approve the transaction
- Using SteemConnect: You'll need access to copy paste the Active Key at least